[OM] Re: Olympus news

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus news
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 08:29:51 -0700
The beautiful young woman trying out lenses on her Nikon D2X last
time I was in Samy's Camera might argue with that. :-)  Her bag was
well used and I assume she was a pro.

I think the magic division is whether the camera will fit in a
purse.  If it is too big to fit in a purse, like a DSLR I don't think
size matters much at all to women if they are serious photographers.
Smaller, lighter cameras seem to matter more to us older folks. :-)

Of course everyone tends to like smaller, lighter cameras because
they are the cheap ones.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA