[OM] Re: OT Dogpile is the cat's pajamas!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Dogpile is the cat's pajamas!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 12:02:47 -0700
Walt Wayman wrote:
> I switched my default search engine from Google to Dogpile last week and
> installed the Dogpile tool bar.  So far, I like it much more better.  YMMV.
>
> http://www.dogpile.com/

I've been using A9.com for day to day search. Seems to find what I want
and I gets me 1.59% off orders at Amazon if I use it a few times a week.

Once in a while, I don't find what I'm looking for promptly with it and
try other engines. I'll add Dogpile to the list, although generally if I
don't find it at first, it may be unfindable.

Moose