[OM] Re: the wonderfull 100mm f2

Subject: [OM] Re: the wonderfull 100mm f2
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:11:01 +0200
Thanks for all the nice words.

As I was taking this image I knew it was against a bright background,
but somehow it worked out very nice, and I don't find it distracting at
all, maybe because the green is soft, and there is only a little white.
Except for cloning out one blemish on the nose there was no post
processing at all. I have to say that the 100 f2 combines real nicely
with the E-1, and from f2,8 to f8 metering is not affected, a nice
range.
It also balances better on the E-1 than on an OM2.

Iwert.

Op 7-jun-06 om 17:24 heeft Bernard Frangoulis het volgende geschreven: