[OM] Re: the wonderfull 100mm f2

Subject: [OM] Re: the wonderfull 100mm f2
From: "Mostly" <mostly5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:36:19 -0500
Actually, it was that d*mned lens (the 100/2) that got me back ON this list.
:)  I'm looking for one.  Real real hard, I'm looking for one.

I posted this to the Yahoo group for OM equipment sales and that's where
Moose got ahold of me.

So, anyone got one of these beauties they wanna part with?  If so, please
email me offline at mostly5@xxxxxxxxx.  I'll be your best friend.  I'll
either send my first born to live with you or not, as you wish.  My dog is
also optional... :)

Dave