[OM] Re: I'm looking hard at the Evolt E-500, what's the general concenu

Subject: [OM] Re: I'm looking hard at the Evolt E-500, what's the general concenus ?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:34:57 -0400
If you you permanently use the ME-1 Eyepiece magnifier, the smallish E
focus screen is not a problem.  I use it on mine all the time.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net