[OM] Re: A bottom question ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A bottom question ...
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 08:23:55 -0400
It's the battery cap that makes the difference.  All bottom covers (with
md) from OM-1,1N, 2, 2N will fit each other, but OM-1 / 1N battery cap
has a thicker edge than OM-2 / 2N battery cap.  So OM-2/2N battery cap
(made with thin edge to clear battery box) will fit OM-1, 1N, 2, 2N.
OM-1 / 1N battery cap (with thick edge) hits OM-2/2n plastic battery box
extension, and will not screw down all the way.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net