[OM] Re: [lens] OT: GorillaPod?

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] OT: GorillaPod?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 18:46:11 +0000
I did not see that.  I'll stay tuned.  I have for years had the Cullmann travel
set, which includes such goodies, all with 1/4"x20 tripod screws, as a steel
spike that can be driven into the ground; a big woodscrew that can be screwed
into fence posts or trees, or even blockhead companions; a heavy-duty suction
cup that'll stick to any part of a car, or anything else slick and shiny, and a
very small and light, but incredibly sturdy, tripod that you'll almost forget
you're carrying.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from