[OM] Re: OT What's happening in Europe?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT What's happening in Europe?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:10:16 +0000
Good word that deserves more use, but I've always had a particular affection
for "careering," since its definition is so unrelated to the normally assumed
meaning of what seems to be the root word.

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/careering

Ain't English fun?  Just not as much as Murkin football.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --