[OM] Re: Opinions: Small Digital Point-and-Shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinions: Small Digital Point-and-Shoot
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:58:23 -0400
James, you might want to further define what you mean by "very clean
images up to ISO 400".

From what I've seen, that simply does NOT exist in a digital P&S that
I would want to buy.  As mentioned already, the Fuji F10 does a pretty
good job with noise suppression but it doesn't have an optical
viewfinder.

For details on LOTS of cameras, see reviews at:

http://www.dpreview.com/r

I still carry and enjoy my Contax T3 and will until a manufacturer
resolves the small sensor noise issue.  That assumes someone will do
so eventually.

FWIW/ScottGee1