[OM] Re: Avoiding Red EYE w/ T-32

Subject: [OM] Re: Avoiding Red EYE w/ T-32
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:32:26 -0400
Shouldn't be a problem.  I just looked at the E-system shoe layout and
it appears very close to the Canon EOS layout.  In fact, I have heard
that some Oly DSLR users use the Canon off-camera TTL cord since it's
cheaper.  The Canon looks just like the Oly except that the Canon has 5
contacts to the Oly's 4 contacts.  The Canon puts another contact just
left and below the trigger contact to make a symmetrical array of 4
signal contacts.

Anyhow, just like on the Canon, the signal contacts for the T-32 and
shoe cord will end up toward the front of the camera in the plastic
insulated area of the shoe.  Check your T-32 and you'll see.

Chuck Norcutt