[OM] Re: Avoiding Red EYE w/ T-32

Subject: [OM] Re: Avoiding Red EYE w/ T-32
From: ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:56:45 -0500

http://bermangraphics.com/coolpix/stroboframe.htm

I found the above as an illustration - probably wont have to cover the
contacts
like that. I also just received the TTL Cord - I dont have the T-32 in
front of
me right now but the cord pin config seems to be the same - two pins up front
and 1 single in the back (centered). I will take a look at my T-32
later today.

Regarding the bracket - is it better to have the camera rotate or the flash? I
see that the Stroboframe's come with different features....some have camera
rotation only while the rest have flash rotation. I spoke to Tiffen and
the guy
said that the Quick Flip is somehat inconvenient...he suggested the
CAMERA FLIP
model. If and when I get a different flash - can I use the same bracket
without
any major issues?

Thanks again.

- Ali