[OM] Re: [OT]Grab bag of goodies

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Grab bag of goodies
From: ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:06:48 -0500
Freecyle rocks!!!! Its a national organization and most regions/cities have a
chapter. Most of them are setup through Yahoo groups. There are spinoffs also
for folks looking to sell but avoid going through Yabe!

This is how I hooked up and got the grab bag. I also picked up a C*non QL17
through Freecycle. I am back on my vintage camera kick....always looking for
oldies but goodies! I am very interested in Yashica and Fujica these days! I
got a Fujica AX-3 from a Salvation Army store and find that its a nice lil
camera. I got the whole shebang - 80-200 lens, bag, flash, etc. Body works
great!

I am indebted to the Olympus mail list folks mostly for my ever growing
photographic craze!!