[OM] Re: Can somebody send me an ORF file from an E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Can somebody send me an ORF file from an E-1
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:00:15 -0700
Hmm. Sorry that did not help. It certainly sounds like the DNG
converter is not doing something right since the ACR should open any
DNG file. I just looked on one of the Adobe forums and it does not
sound like they are getting consistent results with different
examples of the same model camera in the latest version of ACR.  I
read on Reichmann's site that there is a PC version of Lightroom that
he has a copy of for review. Sounds like its release is imminent
although a copy of some third party converter or Elements for the ACR
would be a cheap way to go. But it sounds like you already have your
solution.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA