[OM] Re: Anti Virus software - OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Anti Virus software - OT
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:19:55 -0300
Cc: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for that Mike :-)

But I've been warned that the RAID controller (RAID 1 config.) doesn't get
well with Linux, or vice-versa. That I'd better buying a third USB or
Firewire external disk to boot Linux. How true may this be?

I'm also concerned about security issues which may persist even after
installing Firefox/Thunderbird on XP......

Fernando