[OM] Re: OT Another Dead Cat Day

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Another Dead Cat Day
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:15:29 +0930
Hi Walt,

I feel your pain. one of our tribe of 5 was hit by a car for the second
time back in January & we had to have him put to sleep (the missing eye
is a result of the first auto entanglement), I still can't even look at
pictures of him. He was a bloody nuisance, would plant himself in the
middle of a newspaper or magazine that I was reading, and would sit
there & demand a potato chip if he heard the slightest hint of a packet
being opened... Outside I once saw him leap a 10-foot gap across a
driveway from one house roof to the next, without even hesitating.

http://users.tpg.com.au/davidtha/images/Ginge2.jpg

taken with an OM10/Zenith 135/2.8, scanned with a C@n0n...

with heartfelt condolences to you & your lady...
davidt