[OM] Re: E-1 battery charger

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 battery charger
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:59:52 -0600
> Sometimes folks just don't investigate all the options.  I just checked
> one Cameta auction for a 14-54.  It's a "factory demo" and does not
> include a hood.  The current bid is up to $410.

  If anyone needs a 14-54 hood, I have a spare -- the E1+lens I bought
from Cameta didn't have a hood with it (not listed as having one, so
fair enough). I bought a hood separately, then wound up having to return
the lens for warranty repair. When the lens came back, it was a whole
new lens, this time with a hood -- so if anyone needs a 14-54 hood, I
have one I'm not using -- $15, say? KEH has a couple of used ones as
well, now I check there.

  -- dan