[OM] Re: Favorite focusing rail for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: Favorite focusing rail for OM
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:39:44 +0100
I recently bought the Manfrotto 454 MICROPOSITIONING SLIDING PLATE.
(http://www.manfrotto.com/Jahia/cache/offonce/pid/3226)

I doesn't need any QR plates, it was much cheaper than the alternatives
(since I could buy it in the UK) and it has a quick release mechanism
for making large adjustments.

I think the main limitation is that it only has 120mm of movement - not
that I have found this to be an issue yet.

Mike.