[OM] Re: OT Another Dead Cat Day

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Another Dead Cat Day
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 02:46:41 -0500
Started out by yanking the tail of my grandparents' old black cat as a small
kid and getting shredded for my audacity. I only related to one of their dogs,
a spaniel. Then I read my first book after preschool - about a kitten in search
of a home, and it changed my mind. I started... caring. I still gave our cats a
hard time, but never nasty. They condidered me a mild hazard but wound up
sleeping in my bed after all the unwanted exercise. - Phil

On 10:46, John Hermanson wrote:

>Very sorry for your loss Walt.  Nice to hear from a bunch of guys who
>aren't afraid to say they like cats.

==