[OM] Re: a turtle

Subject: [OM] Re: a turtle
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:44:46 -0400
Thanks, Paul.  I didn't know about damaging the tail vertebrae but did
try to pick up the one I moved as near the base of the tail as possible.
  Hope I didn't hurt him but I'm pretty sure he'd have been toast if I
didn't.  I can vouch for the aggressive part.  He was not a happy camper
but maybe I was causing him pain as well.

Chuck Norcutt