[OM] Re: Loreo 3D Lens in a Cap

Subject: [OM] Re: Loreo 3D Lens in a Cap
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 07:04:20 -0600
At 09:55 PM 14/06/2006, Rob Harrison wrote:

>   I was over at a client's house this afternoon for a meeting, and
>spied a OM-1 with this strange contraption mounted....
>
><http://www.loreo.com/pages/products/loreo_3dcap.html> A 3D lens cap!
>$48.
>
>They also make a shift lens in a cap! For $21, might be fun to try....

They have the following statement on their site:

"It is a self-contained, integrated beamsplitter and lens system that
mounts directly onto the camera body and does not need any supporting
lens. This means that it does not work with SLRs which do not have
interchangeable lenses, such as the Olympus E series digital cameras."

Er, um, what?  (Proof-reading is your friend, or perhaps I just need
several more cups of coffee before this makes sense...)

Garth