[OM] Re: Vacation report

Subject: [OM] Re: Vacation report
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 07:12:50 -0600
At 06:32 AM 15/06/2006, Paul Braun wrote:

[snip]

>The cowardly bastards I worked for decided to wait to eliminate my
>position until I was on vacation.  They had already packed up all my
>stuff and cleaned out my office... so I had to go in Monday morning to
>be officially let go.  Nice touch.  Classy move.  Bastards.
>
>So I'm on the job hunt this week.

Yikes!  That's got all the class of Paris Hilton.  Heard stories of
this kind of treatment before, but always second-hand or third-hand
reports, never directly from an affected person.  I'd be tempted to
seek legal advice, if for no other reason than they appear to have
not given you notice.

Who'd you work for, Paul?

Garth