[OM] Re: OT Vacation report

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Vacation report
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:09:50 -0400
I hate to hear stories like this . . . my condolences.  Take some
small comfort in the fact that their jobs will be more difficult and
the place will be worse off without you there.  Take your talent and
accumulated experience to a better situation.

Too bad Milton from the film "Office Space" wasn't one of your co-workers.

]:->

ScottGee1