[OM] Re: Vacation report

Subject: [OM] Re: Vacation report
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 19:52:01 +0100
Chris, I am confused by your suggestion that this is limited to some
companies in the US.  In my experience, this sort of management
behaviour is rife throughout companies here (UK) as well.  I've seen it,
and been on the receiving end of it, regularly.

And Paul, as others have said, I sincerely hope you find something else
soon.  These things often turn out to be a blessing in disguise, no
matter how tough things get in the short term.  Good luck, and let us
know how you get on.

Regards,

Jon