[OM] Re: Parts list

Subject: [OM] Re: Parts list
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:45:51 -0500
Hi, John --

Original number was CA322, changed to CA7322 sometime or other.  BTW, the
screw slot always breaks on them, but it's not necessary -- just hold the
frame while you lower the top cover and it should stay in place.  Been doing
that for years.  I'll send you copies of the pages.

Would you perchance have repair info/adjustments for the OM-2000?  I could
probably finger it out, but foreknowledge is always best!

Clint