[OM] [OT] forwarding offer from Corel for Paint Shop Pro X for USD 59

Subject: [OM] [OT] forwarding offer from Corel for Paint Shop Pro X for USD 59
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:25:44 -0400
Received the following Paint Shop Pro offer for my "friends" today and
thought I'd pass it along.  I own it along with several other pieces of
software but don't really use it since I also have PhotoShop and Picture
Window Pro.  PSP does support "layers" though which is an important
feature.  If you don't have any other image editing software you could
do a lot worse than spending $59 for PSP.  I paid quite a bit more than
that for mine over several earlier upgrades.  Note: offer is only good
for 3 days.

Chuck Norcutt

Warning: commercial message follows:
------------------------------------

Dear Charles,

My name is Mark Rathwell and I am the Paint Shop Pro Product Manager. I
want to thank you for being one of the "early adopters" of Paint Shop
Pro® (PSP) in general - and of Corel Paint Shop Pro® X in particular.
Although digital photography is only now reaching its peak in the mass
market, you are obviously someone who is ahead of the curve.

As you have discovered by now, we have made some neat improvements to
the program. Things like the object remover, B&W and infrared conversion
filters, makeover tools, Smart Photo Fix, 16 bit support, improved
browser and layer palettes, etc.

One of the features we are most proud of is the new Learning Center.
While more advanced users like yourself may not have the need for such a
tool, we have found that it really opens up the power of PSP to a much
wider audience of users. Unlike the "Help" found in some other programs
(hello Photoshop®!) or the wizards that lock you into a prescribed
workflow (can you hear me Microsoft®?) the Learning Center opens up the
power of PSP without constraining the user.

In the last couple of months I have had a great time introducing some of
my friends and acquaintances to this easy-to-use power. I hope you are
interested in sharing this as well - perhaps some of your friends have
just got a fancy new camera and want to do more with their photos?

Please feel free to direct your friends to the URL below which will
allow them to purchase PSP for only $59 which is 40% off the suggested
retail price! This is a special offer landing page not accessible to
folks via Corel.com - the only way your friends can get to it is through
this link:

<http://corel.rsc01.net/servlet/cc5?8hjLtQYBDBAQWVJomJsghjJmllxJhuJHklQgLlV2VR>

The offer will expire in 3 days!

Hopefully you will be successful in adding some more people to the PSP
gang - and the Learning Center will keep them from phoning you too often
for advice!

Just for spreading the news, we are pleased to give you an e-coupon for
15% off any purchase made at Corel's e-store between now and the end of
the month. Simply enter this promotion code in all upper case letters in
the space provided in the Corel e-store shopping cart: SAVEB15

Glad to have you aboard as a Paint Shop Pro® customer! Thanks again.

Mark Rathwell

Paint Shop Pro® Product Manager

Corel Corporation