[OM] Re: a turtle

Subject: [OM] Re: a turtle
From: Jerry Liles <wliles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:22:52 -0500
If you see a snapper out of water this time of year it is probably a
female looking for a site to lay her eggs.  I see them fairly frequently
on roads next to the swamps, brakes and bayous here in Louisiana.  A
real treat is when an alligator snapper makes an appearance.  To
paraphrase Crocodile Dundee, "now this is a turtle!"
Jerry Liles