[OM] FS: OT: Sigma 55-200 for E-thingies

Subject: [OM] FS: OT: Sigma 55-200 for E-thingies
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 06:51:56 +0100
Dear All

I now have this surplus to my requirements.  It's a Sigma 55-200
f4-5.6 DC Zoom in 4/3rds fit; it takes a 55mm filter.  It's not as
fast as the Zuiko equivalent but the performance is still good and it
is very light and compact.  I have found that  it is easy to carry
and so it has often found itself in my bag when I had intended to
travel light and simple.  The editor of Olympus Circle tested this
model and liked it.

I might regret selling it, but I don't have the luxury of being able
to keep it.  I can provide photos of it and by it.

It is in mint condition and comes with its hood (which fits on the
lens backwards when not being used) and the packaging.  I have always
kept it in a bag separate from other gear so there has been nothing
to hurt it.  I have not used it often and there are no marks anywhere
on the lens.

I am looking for GBP90 plus postage.

I shall put it on the Bay at that price on Sunday evening if no one
on the List is interested.  Please reply direct to me at ftog at
threeshoes.co.uk, rather than on the List.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.