[OM] IrfanView

Subject: [OM] IrfanView
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:19:58 +1200
Hi all,

When I was grappling with the problem of reducing the size of jaggies, C.H.
Ling suggested I use IrfanView.  I did that but found that while it would run
fine under W'98 on my laptop, but I could not get it to run on my desktop
machine since it reported that one DLL file was absent (not true).

I wrote to the author, Irfan Skiljan, and I had a fix within about 12 hours; he
has another source which gives a slightly different version  - probably not as
enhanced as the current version, but it worked for me.

I was impressed with his speedy and friendly response.

Brian.