[OM] Re: #118

Subject: [OM] Re: #118
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 07:47:20 -0400
Well, for starters, it's a terrific shot, well composed, with good color and
lots of intangible elements that defy explanation in a shoot-from-the-lip
e-mail response. My only criticism is that while we are discussing whether
one's bottom looks too big in these shorts, we are, well, short-changed on
the actual subject in question, which is to say, not putting too fine a
point on it, that in my humble estimation the, ah, bottom crop on the
picture is a little too, ah, tight.

(Compositionally, the picture is nearly perfect. It is lacking only in
regards to the narrow purpose of this discussion. <g>)

--Bob