[OM] OT - XP install on new hard drive

Subject: [OM] OT - XP install on new hard drive
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 18:41:03 -0700
Hopefully someone can give me some advice. When I install XP from a CD to a
new hard drive is creates a partion of 8 MB which I would guess is used for
temporary files. After the install is complete, whenever I start the
computer it asks me to hit F1 to continue.

Is there a way to install from the CD to a new hard drive so that it will
not create the second partition and more importantly to configure it so that
it won't require me to press F1 everytime I start the computer?

TIA,
-jeff