[OM] What's up on this list???

Subject: [OM] What's up on this list???
From: Jerry Smith <proud_texan63@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:25:06 -0700 (PDT)
   Hello all,

 I have a quick question, what in the world is going
on with this list? There seems to be endless talk on
computer problems, other brands of camera issues, dead
cat stories and all other assorted things. I submitted
a few shots a few days ago that I took on a trip last
week to the Tahoe area. I was hoping for some
critique, but I only received one item of feedback on
them. Thanks, Charlie. I would be curious to hear
whether this list has gone so far off the deep end
that it is not worth the time to open the digest? I
have always looked forward to reading the digest and
view all of your shots, but as of late I'm beginning
to wonder. Sorry for the rant, I would just like to
know in what direction the list is going, as I may be
going the other way.

               Thanks for your time,
                              Jerry Smith

Help us fight blood cancers, please click the link below and donate if you can.
We will continue to do our part, help us now.
http://www.active.com/donate/tntntx/tntntxRSmith1

http://mail.yahoo.com