[OM] Re: Ot..computer probs

Subject: [OM] Re: Ot..computer probs
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:15:05 -0400
Yes, Ad-Aware SE is a free utility that is quite good.  Of the ones that
must be paid for, 2 very good ones are Spy Sweeper and Counter Spy.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net