[OM] Re: The 5D and manual focus OM lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: The 5D and manual focus OM lenses
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:17:38 -0400
There is a 5D screen made especially for manual focusing.  However, it
works via "finer microlenses" and is darker than the normal screen.  Not
recommended for lenses of less than 2.8 aperture.  Sort of defeats my
purpose since I really only want to fall back on manual focus when it
gets too dark for the camera to handle.

What I'm learning is that, with a 2.8 lens, the 5D camera can handle
both light and dark faster and more accurately than me.

Chuck Norcutt