[OM] Re: What's up on this list???

Subject: [OM] Re: What's up on this list???
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:12:41 +0200
> > My experience, if you ask a question you can get an
>> answer (and more of course).
>
>Surely you jest.
>
>The biggest function of this list is to overload you with so
>much information (both on and off topic) that you are baffled
>into believing that Olympus is the best system ever made.

Which is true, of course ;-)

But even if most (all?) OM-related subjects have been discussed at length
already, even if fewer and fewer of them are discussed any more, even if I
don't post very often - I will remain on this list because it is a great place
to be, among nice, civilized human beings from all over the world. Not so easy
to find these days...

Bernard