[OM] Re: Here's some new stuff for ya

Subject: [OM] Re: Here's some new stuff for ya
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 22:09:02 +0300 (EEST)

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006, Mostly wrote:

> Here's a link to some of my recent stuff -- not really culled through - just
> mostly stuff I have out to proof right now.
>
> http://www.davebulger.com/misc

I also enjoyed these a lot. My favourite is the one with the legs in jeans
and fishnet stockings though, not even sure why exactly. Maybe because of
how the somewhat burnt grass, the most trivial and non-photogenic thing I
could imagine, works so well accentuating the subject.

I went to see an exhibition of Helmut Newton in Berlin last year and this
photo reminded me of that again.

priit.