[OM] Re: What's up on this list???

Subject: [OM] Re: What's up on this list???
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:57:06 +1000
I want to apologise to everyone on the list.  My comments a couple of
days ago on this thread were ill-considered and hastily written.

Other replies to this thread made me realise what a great buch of people
we have on this list.  Sure, we stray a lot off-topic these days but for
the health of this list I now see that as a good thing.

I now see my little outburst as being a symptom of my frustration with
photography at the moment.  I've been in a funk for the past few months
that my new E-500 hasn't been able to get me out of.  And my beautiful
OM gear sits in a cupboard unused.  I'm quite confident the inspiration
will come back so I'm not gonna push it right now.

Meanwhile I'm continuing to assemble my collection of old Oly's which
gives me a lot of pleasure.  And I'm slowly getting my dream darkroom
assembled.  I'm looking forward to the day I hit that safelight switch!

That'll do for my ramble today...

Andrew McPhee