[OM] Re: Zapping Your Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: Zapping Your Digital
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:06:31 +0000
It's certainly a load off my mind that this new technology will be able "to
stop amateur photography where shopping-mall-Santa pictures are being taken."
Don't put your film gear away just yet, folks.  Never know when you might want
to do some clandestine holiday photography.

Our University of Georgia grad daughters and their husbands often refer to
Georgia Tech as "The North Avenue Trade School."  Nothing pisses the Tech folks
off more, but it's mostly because of the football rivalry.  It's a damn good
university, no matter what you call it.

That caveat should get this old U. of Tennessee boy off the hook with any list
Yellow Jackets.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from