[OM] Re: Zapping Your Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: Zapping Your Digital
From: Evan Ruff <evan.ruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:31:30 -0400
As a proud graduate of "The Institute" I can say that we, as a 80% male
population, have no ill will whatsoever to any of the fairer graduates of the
farm school in Athens. Now the hilljack podunk face-painted sunburt overall-
wearing grits-for-lunch-eating dip-spitting barking UGA-football gentleman...
that's another story.

OM Content: ........................ i got nothing.

Joey Hamilton Forever,
Evan