[OM] (OT)Classic Literature and a letter from Herbert Keppler

Subject: [OM] (OT)Classic Literature and a letter from Herbert Keppler
From: ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:59:36 -0500
Very interesting stuff that I have come across:

Modern Photographer from the 60's
Popular Photographer from the 60's
N*kon World from the 60's

An original signed letter from Herbert Keppler to a local photographer dated
'63.

Among other things - I have found some very really sweet ads and info
on classic
camera's that I have owned or held at one point or another. These include a
Graflex Century 35n, Zeiss Contalfex, Yashica Mat, etc etc.

It is incredible to see actuals ad's and read reviews on old classics!