[OM] Re: flashes with bugs

Subject: [OM] Re: flashes with bugs
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:40:04 -0700
Thank you for your comments and suggestions!  I actually remember that cover
image, I was wondering then what on earth caused these reflections, and now
I have the answer :-)

I am leaning towards homemade diffuser + T-32 (which I have), or to try
getting T power unit 1 and T-28 if they can be had cheap somewhere.  I also
do have the new FL-50, I migth try using that, but the problem with that is
the size, it is taller than the T-32 and thus perhaps not as easy to work
with.  I will probably end up making diffusers for both though.