[OM] Re: flashes with bugs

Subject: [OM] Re: flashes with bugs
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:11:48 +0000
Here's an example of using the Lepp outfit on the shoulder pod with the T-28
twins:

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1108.jpg

Yeah, I know there's a scratch on the slide, and I didn't bother to "fix" it.
It's a quick and dirty scan, but it should illustrate that a two-flash setup is
better than the flat light of a ring flash.

Walt, the bug blinder

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --