[OM] shooting

Subject: [OM] shooting
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:12:10 -0300
I was out yesterday shooting with my sons Nicolas and Dustin. Dustin is only
13, so he did pretty well, shooting all the way from the 22 rimfire up
through the 444 Marlin. When Dustin wasn't shooting with these toys, he was
shooting with the C5050, taking pics and movie clips of Nicolas and me
shooting.

Dustin with the 22 rimfire.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/1043183/1/76952231

Dustin with the Winchester Model 70 in 223.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/1043183/1/76954171

Dustin with the 444 Marlin. For those who might not be familiar with guns,
this one takes some courage at 13 years old.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/1043183/1/76954176

Dustin with the muzzle loader, 45 cal. This one is his favorite. He likes
history in school, and we will likely be visitng some of the historic sites
within 500 miles or so of home this summer, where they often do re-enactment
shooting.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/1043183/1/76957495

Dustin with the Remington 410 shotgun. Fill a plastic jug with water, and
watch it leak - fun for kids.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/1043183/1/77024658

The others in the same gallery are of Nicolas, who is 10 years older than
Dustin. He is going away next week for a month with the Reserves, so we were
just out playing yesterday.

Wayne