[OM] Re: ? on B&W photography

Subject: [OM] Re: ? on B&W photography
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:44:57 -0500
First, it's XP2, not 1. Got to cut down on my drinking.

While I generally agree with Schnozz, and it's thanks to him that I
regularly use DD-X, I don't like the Delta or T-Max film one little bit.
Perhaps that says more about me than the film, as I don't want to work that
hard or meter that carefully, but I highly recommend Plus-X in DD-X. Easy to
use, great tonal range, etc. That's one of the films that I will get a
freezer full of it the idiots at Kodak kill it.

Bill Pearce