[OM] Re: shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: shooting
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:19:42 -0600
Savages........  They will enjoy those pictures when they are older. They
should try my new 460 S$W pistol. It has a pretty good wallop and definitely
gets ones attention. I have a 475 Maximum pistol for sale if anybody is
interested. It's an Encore 12-inch barrel with dies and brass. It's good for
a father to teach kids about guns rather than have them learn from friends.
Safety practices must be rigorous. /jmac