[OM] Re: Moose's F30 suggestion

Subject: [OM] Re: Moose's F30 suggestion
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:02:49 -0700
 From my hiking days I think the period was about 24 hours for your
body to release the extra red blood cells needed to transport oxygen
at high altitude. The usual practice was to drive to the highest
altitude camp near the trailhead and spend a day in camp before
striking out. There seemed to be some variability in that and some
people just do not adjust and can get altitude sickness.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA