[OM] Re: photo contest

Subject: [OM] Re: photo contest
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 02:23:10 -0700
Garth,
Thanks for the link! It looks interesting, pretty straight forward rules.
Although, I'm not very fond of their rule (for the amateur contest) that by
submitting an entry, you are granting them the rights to future use of the
image without payment. Is this a pretty standard rule with most contests?

Darin