[OM] Re: Southwest Trip - Pictures (new links)

Subject: [OM] Re: Southwest Trip - Pictures (new links)
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:12:06 -0500
Johnny Johnson wrote:

>>The first two were shot in the Upper Antelope Slot Canyon on the
>>Navajo reservation just outside of Page, Arizona.
>>
>><http://home.alltel.net/jjohnso4/UpperAntelope1.jpg>
>><http://home.alltel.net/jjohnso4/UpperAntelope2.jpg>
>>
>>Any constructive comments (of the images, not my grammar) will be
>>appreciated.  ;-)

Beautiful.  I've seen at least a dozen different shots of that place,
and every time it makes me want to go there.  Perhaps a bit dark, not
sure if you upped the exposure if the highlights in the shaft of
sunlight would have blown out or not.

Did you have to get the permit from the reservation?  One other
photographer I spoke with in the past mentioned that he was required to
buy a permit from the tribe before he was allowed in to shoot.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon