[OM] Re: Looking for recommendations on Graphics Tablets

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for recommendations on Graphics Tablets
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:32:00 -0700
Yah, and what Dave said too. Don't need a big one. I've used a couple
generations of Wacom tablets, serial and USB. Currently use the
wireless Intuos 2 6x9.

I have a couple of the serial Intuos 6x9 tablets, if you can use
those you're welcome to one or both of them. $20 each plus shipping?

-Rob in Seattle