[OM] Re: #124

Subject: [OM] Re: #124
From: "James McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 12:06:02 -0600
Grahm,  I wanted to make a comment on your previous image of the lady and
the cows. The bottom edge of the picture runs through the middle of her
right hand making it look deformed. Maybe it really is deformed but, when
severing a limb with the camera it usually is best to do it about half way
between two joints. In this case, I think the image looks better if you crop
it up to the middle of her forearm. Just a suggestion.  /jmac