[OM] Re: #124

Subject: [OM] Re: #124
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 08:06:59 +0100
Hi James,

Despite having worked on it and viewed it several times I had not noticed
that particular flaw. Now when I look at it I can see nothing but that flaw.
Thanks for pointing it out and for the advice about cropping. It's
observations like that and the recent one from Chuck (distracting
highlights) that keep nudging my photography towards a better standard.
Thank you both and to all the others that have helped me in this regard.

--Graham